Label: ABC-Paramount - ABCS-221,Sparton - ABCS 221 • Format: Vinyl LP, Album • Country: Canada • Genre: Jazz, Classical • Style: Space-Age, Contemporary, Easy Listening
· · ABC/ABCS - Heavenly Sounds In Hi-Fi - Ferrante & Teicher  Out of This World/Out of Nowhere/Beyond the Moon/I've Told Every Little Star/East of the Sun/Serenade To a Star/Moon Was Yellow/Stella By Starlight/Stardust/Stars In My Eyes/Moon Is Low.
Though this looks like just another Ferrante & Teicher LP, it's actually a partial reissue of their stellar ABC Paramount release "Heavenly Sounds in Hi-Fi" (ABCS). Though the tracks are reordered, and only 10 of the original 12 are included (missing are "The Moon Was Yellow" and "Stardust"), this is still a nice buy, and the only /5(17).
American piano duo known for their arrangements of popular songs, classical music, soundtracks and musical pieces. Formed by Arthur Ferrante (New York City, Sept 7, - † S) & Louis Teicher (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, - † Highlands, North Carolina, Aug 3, ). The duo recorded albums, won 22 Gold and Platinum records, selling 90 million records, performed.
· The Bells Of St. Mary's, a rerun by Shay Torrent from the album Organ Melodies In Hi-Fi Featuring Shay Torrent On The Mighty Wurlitzer (Mercury MG, Mono, ). Be A Santa, a track I've searched high and low for, by The McGuire Sisters-Orchestra And Chorus Under Direction Of Burt Farber from their LP Subways Are For Sleeping (Coral CRL.
Dangerous Minds is a compendium of the new and strange-new ideas, new art forms, new approaches to social issues and new finds from the outer reaches of pop culture. Our editorial policy, such that it is, reflects the interests, whimsies and peculiarities of the individual writers. We are your favorite distraction.
- Künstler-Quadrille (Artists Quadrille • Quadrille Des Artistes) - Wiener Philharmoniker • Mariss Jan
- Its Just A Black Thang - X-Change (2) - Its Just A Black Thang / Yeah, Im Freaky / Monkey In Da Midd
- Battle In The City - Jeremy Zuckerman And Benjamin Wynn - Superman / Shazam!: The Return Of Black Ad